1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

favorite dealer in Mass?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by tapny1, Jul 26, 2006.

1. tapny1

tapny1 New Member

Hello,
    We found package 4 in Massachusetts. Anyone have a favorite dealer? We're going to call Dartmouth.
    Thanks!

2. SomervillePrius

SomervillePrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I personally like Woburn Toyota. Very respectful and low pressure atmosphere.

That said I didn't buy from them as their wait queue was long back in february (should be different now).

I ended up buying from IRA toyota. Not a bad place, relativly low pressure. Only drawback is that the place is HUGE, and while this increases the number of cars theyhave you also loose the personal touch.

3. Ichabod

Ichabod Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I just picked up my red prius last week from Wellesley Toyota. Friendly bunch, fast delivery (less than 2 weeks), but I can't say much by way of their sales pressure because I had my mind made up going into the dealership. I guess we all make their jobs pretty easy!

4. tapny1

tapny1 New Member

thank you very much!! :D

5. theorist

theorist Member

Nearby, Jim Barrows at Nashua Toyota was fantastic. This was definitely our best experience buying from a car dealer. Great price, great service, expert knowledge, quick delivery of the exact car we wanted, and unflinching trustworthiness. The only downside is that you, AAA, or your insurer will have to do the RMV legwork.

I can't strongly recommend the service department.

6. peach

peach New Member

I got my Seaside Pearl from Harr Toyota in Worcester about 3 months ago. They were very pleasant to deal with. Gave me a pretty good deal on the car (it was below MSRP). Waited about a month for my color.

7. lodestone18

lodestone18 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Harr in worcestor Ma great dealership. New facility. Clean. Great gourmet coffee while you wait. Worked with chis Allen. He was awesome. Handled 90% of the process through emails and phone. He was even able to give me a ballpark figure on my trade value without having to bring the truck in.. Never stepped into the dealership until it was time to buy.They gave me an outstanding deal on the vehicle+ $1000.00 free gas!

8. stevemcelroy

stevemcelroy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I bought mine at Bristol Toyoya - while in RI it is about 5 miles from Seekonk/Swansea and about 30 miles from Dartmouth. It was a decent experience - nothing that I would rave about but on the other hand they were fair and did not pull anything shady and took no for an answer the first time when I declined the various upsells offered.

I have also dealt with Falmouth Toyota - about 30 miles from Dartmouth in the other direction and about a mile over the Bourne Bridge - they are very nice and have a very family/small town feel.

9. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    my favorite dealer is the one with the best price. there is nothing else a dealer can do for you as far as sales are concerned. when it comes to service, it's hit or miss unless you can establish a relationship with a particular individual. have you made a decision yet?

10. skilbovia

skilbovia Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    +1
    I bought Rattles at Harr in Worcester, and Mini Pearl at Acton Toyota. I walked out of Wagner in Lancaster because they wouldn't negotiate.
    I use Wagner for service. So far so good and they have a shuttle. I told them to replace my rearview mirror because the Homelink opened both doors. They ordered the mirror. It came in a couple days later and they instaled it in about 15 minutes.

11. danl

danl New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    I bought my 2009 in Ira Toyota in Danvers. They're ok. I've also had good dealings with the dealership in Framingham, and the service dept in the one in Littleton. But like bisco said, best price wins the deal.