1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Fighting over who gets to drive

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by niferbee, Apr 21, 2004.

1. niferbee

niferbee New Member

Well, we've had the car a week, and we've been fighting (not seriously) over who gets to drive whenever we commute together. I think one morning we even flipped a coin. I think I learned my lesson when I asked my husband Monday morning (our first commute in the Prius) whether he wanted to drive or not. He said "if you're going to ask, of course I'll drive". (I'm not asking any more!!) :D

Anyone else "fight" with their SO when going out for a drive?

(I'm actually having pangs of jealousy. I only have to commute two days a week, so my husband gets to drive the car more than I do!)

Jen

2. FarNorth

FarNorth Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    III
    We don't "fight". The Salsa Red, pkg 7, was purchased as replacement for her 1988 Camry, so it was titled with her name first. I have been kidded when I refer to the car as our car but as of last week I know that she understands how fond of her car I am.

We received her new personalized plates in the mail and I installed them on "RPRIUS".

3. HTMLSpinnr

HTMLSpinnr Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    In my case, we each have one, so it's not an issue. Granted, "her's" is a classic. Generally I drive whenever we're together. She doesn't drive my car much (she's afraid of breaking it or something... LOL), but given that the classic was mine before we got the '04, I had equal opportunity at both.

4. paulisme

paulisme New Member

My wife's scared to drive mine :) Fortunately she has a cool new Scion xA to drive, so she's happy.

5. AngelFish

AngelFish New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    No, no arguments here. He has his white 04, I have my red 04. When we go out on the weekends, he drives which ever one we have that day.

:angel: