1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Fillup issues

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by TomTech, Jun 10, 2007.

1. TomTech

TomTech Junior Member

Here is my problem:
    I buy these Arco gas cards from a local charity. They give me $50.00 per card. So I pull up to the Arco and fill up like normal. This usually leaves me with about $19.00 on the card. When I return to the station for the next fillup, where I will need about 9 or 10 gallons, I use whats left of the first card. Then I stop, put in the next card for $50.00, and try to fill the rest of the tank. But I cant. I cannot pump more than 1/2 a gallon into the tank. I ran off 460 miles on that tank, that should have been at least 9 gallons, and I only put in 6. The gauge reads full, but my mileage is all messed up and i KNOW the tank is not full.
    Whats up?

Any ides will be helpful

2. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TomTech @ Jun 10 2007, 03:21 PM) [snapback]459245[/snapback]</div>
    Tom, I'm sorry that I don't have a useful suggestion. If that 76mpg were real I'd be thrilled. If you get 50mpg try running for 200 miles and top off to see what it takes.