1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Finally a Bra for the 07 Camry

Discussion in 'Toyota Hybrids and EVs' started by hycamguy07, Jun 1, 2007.

1. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Greetings

After my purchase I checked with the dealer for a bra/nose protector. they had a hood edge protector for $79.00 that really didn't protect anything.

So I checked into the Clear bra system, :blink: $400 - $600 w/instalation...

So I then looked for a full bra / nose protector, while google-ing I found a blog on Tundra solutions about the bra's... It stated the Colgan bra doesnt fit the car & that the Lebra does fit. and the best part????

Le Bra full nose & hood protector 2 piece unit only cost $66.50 w/shipping included..!! :) :D

I have ordered mine and Im waiting for it to come in I will post pics after install.... ;)

2. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hycamguy07 @ Jun 1 2007, 10:45 AM) [snapback]453257[/snapback]</div>
    Make sure it fits correctly; a surprisingly large number of...[ahem]...cars...actually wear a bra that's incorrectly sized.

You can tell by the bulges near the front fenders (and, if you're really observant, by that little divot in the center of the hood).

There; I just had to get that off of my chest...

3. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Well the bra came in it was a perfect fit! The bra I ordered was for the standard 07 camry / same as the hybrid model... Cost $66.50 & shipping was free. :)

I waited 10 days for it to arrive. the bra is made by LeBra. but I purchased it from autoanything.com , but you can purchase them from other dealers.. ;)

best of all i dont have to worry about bug acid or rocks chipping a clear film that may not be able to be removed with out damaging the finish. Again I guess theres pros & cons to any product..... :rolleyes:

Here in Central Florida becides flying rocks, debris & large bugs. We have to deal with swarming lovebug seasons April-May and September - October and these babies will coat your car in a thick layer of bug juice (very acidic)
    [​IMG]

We also have Chizzywinks (A large blind mosquito) that swarm in the millions on hwys / rdwys near rivers & lakes in the evening hours. You'll know you've driven through a swarm cloud as they completely coat the front end and windshield of your car with bug bodies & bug juice acid. you'll spend 30mins cleaning off your car after driving through a swarm of these babies.. :angry:
    [​IMG]

4. philwojo

philwojo Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Have any pictures of it installed?

Phil