1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FINALLY got my prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by unheardthreat, Apr 24, 2006.

1. unheardthreat

unheardthreat New Member

after a long 6 month wait, i finally got my prius last tues. got my color (Black) but not the package. i ended up getting a package 1 cause im impatient, and i had some leather seats put in. im loving it. i was just wondering if a package 1 cd player can read mp3 cds?

2. andrewgs

andrewgs I Pity Da Foo!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(unheardthreat @ Apr 24 2006, 02:16 AM) [snapback]244179[/snapback]</div>
    Unfortunately it will not. Package two and up adds MP3/WMA playback and an AUX input.

3. bagwell

bagwell Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(unheardthreat @ Apr 24 2006, 02:16 AM) [snapback]244179[/snapback]</div>
    yep, same thing here...settled for a package 1....when I was looking for PKG 2 / 3 / 4....but I really didn't need the MP3 playback or aux input anyway....altho I do have an IPOD with 1000 songs on it, I don't plan on taking any long trips anyway with the current hi gas prices, so I'm happy with my decision....The higher gas prices go, the more we save :D

4. BVISAILMAN

BVISAILMAN Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I placed my order on February 25 for a 2006 Seaside Pearl option package 8 and told the dealer I would not settle for ANY other color or any other package. 6 weeks later my car arrived as ordered with a few small exceptions, it had locked wheel lugnuts, carpeted floor mats and cargo mat with netting, first aid kit and that rear bumper applique. The dealer wanted $349.00 for the extra items. I told them they were making over $3,000 on the car since I was paying MSRP for the car and that unless they sold me the car for the agreed price they could keep it. I of course had my check in hand for the car and they took it.

5. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BVISAILMAN @ Apr 24 2006, 07:24 AM) [snapback]244225[/snapback]</div>
    Ditto here, except I went for the Black #8; my dealer didn't try to add on any options, they do straight MSRP deals and weren't pushy about the extra stuff (lojack, extended warranty) which I didn't buy anyhow. I had a specific color combo/package in mind that I was paying good money for, and I refused to settle for anything less or different from what I'd ordered. Even if it meant waiting 5.5 months for such a car, which made taking delivery of the car that much sweeter...