1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Finally got my Summer Rain

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Lionsfan, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Lionsfan

Lionsfan Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I was finally able to take delivery two days ago and so far I am loving my new C2. I am thankful for this forum because I have read so many posts and learned so many things from all of you before I even got behind the wheel. I have already put over 130 miles on it and I'm averaging 54mpg. Most of it was expressway going 65-70mph.

I love that I am close enough to church, kids school and the grocery store and can pretty much stay in EV in my home town. There is only two stop lights so I can keep 20-25mph pretty much where I need to around my house. The rest is pretty flat expressway driving. I will give you more updates when I fill up my next couple of tanks and sign in to fuelly.

I've been showing my car off to family and friends and have gotten great feedback from them. They think it's funny when they say "start up the car" and I say "it's been ready to go since we have been sitting here." It's so quiet. Lol

My iPad isn't allowing me to upload a photo so I will when I get to my computer

Thanks again everyone

2. TC400

TC400 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Congrats! I got a compliment on my C yesterday by a little boy. I get compliments from people I work with its a nice looking car. I'm getting about 51.8 mpg right now. Yesterday I was doing so good I had it up to 74 mpg. Then I went up a HUGE hill it dropped all the way down to 61 mpg and by the time I got to my destination it was 66.9 mpg

3. littlebigland

littlebigland Sonic Blue Prius c

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Congrats on the car!

It certainly does seem to be a crowd pleaser, doesn't it? ;) my friends all fell in love with it and they love the entertainment system and how quiet it is!

4. Lionsfan

Lionsfan Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Here are a few picts of my new C2. The last pic is at the dealership. The black Charger next to it was my previous car that I traded in. Loved the car but it was killing me at the pump!!! How ironic that it was raining when I took delivery of my Summer Rain Metallic.

Prius Side.jpg Prius Rear.jpg Prius-Charger.jpg

5. Emily Allerton

Emily Allerton Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Congratulations! I love the look of the Charger too. I wanted Summer Rain, I ended up getting a C 2 in silver, which I also love. Summer Rain just wasn't available around here...

Looking forward to your updates!

6. ewaboy

ewaboy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Congrats! Pretty much the car I have if you have Goodyears on it. I have the black rear bumper guard so not exactly identical.
    Car is quiet at low speed - we managed to sneak into our parking without our dogs barking the first week. Now they know the hum or whatever sound and freak out whenever the car pulls in.
    SRM is magic - makes my hair grow back, makes me younger and skinnier and taller...OK..maybe not.:( But it's a great color.
    Enjoy your new car. :cool:

7. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Congrats on your new SRM! It was raining when I got mine too! I love the different shades of blue green it is in the pictures. Really shows how it changes with the light :)

8. Lionsfan

Lionsfan Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Thanks everyone. I wasn't sure at first about the color when I first got it...but I really do like it now. Although I do get ribbing from guys saying "I lost my man card". Whatever. Haters are gonna hate. I'll wave as your pumping gas.. for the second time...THIS WEEK! lol