1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Finally joined the "good guys"

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by simonjohnpalmer, Jun 30, 2006.

1. simonjohnpalmer

simonjohnpalmer New Member

After procrastinating for 60,000 miles of butt-aching commutes in my '98 Tacoma I finally decided to go for a Prius a month ago only to get the string along from local dealers in Houston about waiting times, package avails, distributor add-ons etc etc. What a stroke of luck.....while driving home from the office last week.....a magnetic grey Pri sitting outside Don McGill Toyota.....U-turn to scope it out......a base model no-less with only a couple of distributor add-ons.......a quickie test drive (just for grins) and the usual to and fro with the sales manager.....and home we go!!! Loving the ride!!!

2. Lil Mo

Lil Mo New Member

Sweet! What luck!

Enjoy your new Prius. :)

3. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(magneticgreybase @ Jun 30 2006, 07:08 PM) [snapback]279370[/snapback]</div>

...they had my white one when i went to look at getting one. It had everything i wanted, they got the car 2 days ago, the guy said the don't stay on the lot for more than a week usually.

4. barbaram

barbaram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Congrats to you both & have a blast!

5. bps

bps Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Congratulations!

Bryan

6. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

w00t! Congrats, and welcome to PriusChat!

Those base models are rare ducks.