1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Finally joining

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by pippijones, Oct 1, 2010.

1. pippijones

pippijones Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    After owning two different Prius' and doing my research on this forum I'm finally joining so that I can add my two cents in and do more research.

I have a 2004 Black Prius, I bought this car April 2010 and I have been in love since before I owned it. Yesterday my car was in the shop so I had to drive a rental and it was so depressing! I don't think I could ever ever go without a Prius ever again!

So with buying a previously owned car on a backyard lot there is a little bit of work that needs to be put into the vehicle. I have some body work that needs to be done, but I have a few upgrades that I would like to check out; vented seats, good tires for the rain and some others.

Thanks in advance for welcoming me to the Prius family!!

2. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Welcome to the club!

Tom

1 person likes this.
  3. Hal W

Hal W New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Wellcome! I just joined as well. Very informative site. I purchased a 2006 two weeks ago, so am new to the Prius, but am really impressed withe it. I have owned a HCH2 2006 since new and still do. It is a very good machine as well! H

1 person likes this.