1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Finally on its way silver pkg 7

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by roach52osu, Mar 8, 2006.

1. roach52osu

roach52osu New Member

5 months and 1 day after placing my order I finally got the call.

Silver package 7 06' will be in the first week of April. This will put me at a solid 6 months of waiting for my new Prius. So far short of loosing my salesman no substantial problems with the dealership (Tanksy Toyota).

Keeping my fingers crossed and Ill let everyone know if all goes as planned and my final impressions of the dealership once I take delivery.

2. roach52osu

roach52osu New Member

Got a call today, I was told it is on its way and could be any day now... how can they not know the exact day is beyond me but whatever, I have learned to wait at this point.

Toyota financial seems to have ended their graduate discount (03/31/06) we will have to see how the dealer tackles this issue.

I realy wanted to have my car to play with this weekend but I am doubtfull that will be the case, perhaps next weekend.

Later

3. tripp

tripp Which it's a 'ybrid, ain't it?

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Wankers... I hope you get it soon. You've waited long enough.

4. roach52osu

roach52osu New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tripp @ Apr 7 2006, 11:39 PM) [snapback]236640[/snapback]</div>
    <grins> didnt make it here this weekend but I get to go pick it up tomorrow afternoon... as long as they dont jerk me around on my trade I have less than 24 hours of SUV life left and could not be happier about it.

5. roach52osu

roach52osu New Member

It finaly got here, exactly as I ordered, fair trade... graduate discount in and out in 90 min. I am not only happy but so much more at ease since my dealer made the purchase a rather nice experience.

Back out to play with the HID now :)