1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Finally pulled the trigger!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by ttague, May 26, 2007.

1. ttague

ttague New Member

Proud owner of a Magnetic Grey Package #6 as of 5/19/07. Been too busy driving it to post sooner. Thanks for all the great information so I could make an informed purchase.

Tom

2. GoEco

GoEco Red Prii Rule

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    CONGRATULATIONS! My Barcelona Red Package 6 is on it's way home this very minute. Are you loving yours?

3. BeVaR

BeVaR New Member

Congrats to you!!!

Picked up our pkg 6 blue today, drove 250 miles at 47mpg, couldn't be happier.We love it. You'll love yours too. Just make sure you turn off the reverse beeper, and, if you have a long driveway, (ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT WHEN DRIVING) turn off the seat belt reminder. 2 worst things about the Prius.

4. ttague

ttague New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoEco @ May 27 2007, 12:12 AM) [snapback]450663[/snapback]</div>
    Very much so! I just have to remember that driving importance > all the blinky screens and toys.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BeVaR @ May 27 2007, 12:41 AM) [snapback]450678[/snapback]</div>
    Agreed. I asked my dealership to turn it off and they told me that I have to "go through the initiation of the Prius owner" and do it myself. That was one of the things that I learned by lurking on the forums before I purchased.

Tom