1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Finally talked to another Prius Driver :)

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Starbug, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Maybe wild Prii are shy. Try sitting quietly, wearing Prius camo, and make sure you're downwind of the wild Prius. If you sit there long enough, perhaps one will drive by. :mrgreen:

LOL! I can see it now.... Jeff Corwin Experiance: Finding the Elusive Wild Prius! :mrgreen:

...ok, I'm in a rather humorous mood at the moment... don't mind me... :D

2. frbill

frbill New Member

Oh they drive by but I look rather silly jumping out of my Prius waving a card at them trying to get them to stop. :p

Peace,

Fr. Bill

3. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    LOL, yes that would look rather silly. :lol: :mrgreen:

4. Batavier

Batavier Member

Hehe, good one. :D It would be something like this (because the presenter or hunter would of course have a (fake) Australian accent):

G'day moites! Eyn welcome ta tha mauwst dayngerous ehdition auf tha' Prahius Hunna yit! Woive got a speyshal troit for ye, a giyest neychrauliyst is joinan us taday. Eiyvraywan soiy hiyllau ta U'U! U'U iys a bahayvyeraleyst who speyshauloizes in obsehrvin croitures in tha fieyuld. An e's geud. Taday U'U iys ganna bring us roight enta tha eykshun with ayksklewsaive footage, feitchurin tew of tha maust ferocious critta's you'd eyva haupe ta moit. Package #9s...

5. Marg

Marg New Member

Wow, Batavier, that's impressive!

When I read your text aloud, I truly sounded a bit like an Australian. You must have a good ear...

6. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    ROFLOL!! That's absolutely hilarious! *is dieing of laughter* A very good accent, too! Hey, lets start a "Wildlife" show... The Prius Hunter! Or, The Prius Files! :mrgreen: LOL.