1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Finally

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by johnford, Dec 25, 2007.

1. johnford

johnford Old Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    After much trouble, I have gotten back on Prius Chat AND have a new '08 Prius, pkg.4 Window price was 25 but after taxes and an upside down trade in (my '02 Prius) the total came to 29. I am unhappy they only gave me 5K for the '02, but am so happy with the new car that all is OK. The Handling pkg. is perfect for these lamo Arkansas roads. I feel as if I am in a sports car. Either this car is really great, or my '02 was really in bad need of shocks & struts. Probably a little bit of both. Picked the car up two days ago and already ran my first tank through it. Took 7.5 gallons to fill up at 2 pips and I am averaging 46 mpg. I was getting a solid 50 out of the '02, but it was well broken in and most likely, my MPG will go up as I drive more. I chose a solid white one and will be making some changes that I will post when the new body wrap comes in. A blue graphic for the side and blue and black Wetoakley seat covers, then wheel spokes painted the same color blue as the body wrap.
    Thank you all at Prius Chat for all the wonderful information that led me to my choice.:D:D:D ......jf

2. Prianista

Prianista Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Congratulations on an especially Merry Christmass.

3. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    My congrats to your new ride. Same package, different color. Enjoy the ride.