1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Find reverse hook up for GNET_RGB_TOYLEX

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by davefmy, Feb 12, 2006.

1. davefmy

davefmy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Greetings,

I am in the process of installing the GNET_RGB_TOYLEX, have the Savv VAC-RV2000 installed, and am running the video, power and ground up to the GNET_RGB_TOYLEX that is mounted on top of the DVD Nav unit, My QUESTION is where can I find a feed/wire to tap into for the REVERSE lights close to under the drivers seat? Do you have to tap into the Backup lights in the rear, and run that wire up there too? I'm sure someone has found a place up front by the driver seat to tap into????

Please advise and BIG thanks!
    -Dave

GNET_RGB_TOYLEX -> http://www.gnetcanada.com/navvideo-models-..._rgb_toylex.asp

Savv VAC-RV2000 -> http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=15458

2. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I don't understand your question. You want a reverse wire off of the NAV ECU?

(Yes or No?)

Nate

3. davefmy

davefmy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Sorry - YES

4. davefmy

davefmy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I answered my own question :D

I found this photo that labels the wires in the NAV unit and Reverse is label and works just fine. I just taped into it.

I'll post the pic in case any one else needs to know where to find the a Reverse up front on the NAV unit when installing a Backup Camera.

Attached Files:

5. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Good to hear. Let us know how it all works out, and pics are always welcome.

Nate

6. davefmy

davefmy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II