1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Find the Racist

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Devil's Advocate, Apr 26, 2007.

?
  1. David Ehrenstein

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Rush Limbaugh

100.0%
  1. Devil's Advocate

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
  2. scargi01

scargi01 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
  3. Devil's Advocate

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
  4. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I can't choose both?

5. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I think racism is an equal opportunity employer. Here's a few more. . .

Bill Maher: anti-Arab/anti-Muslim bigotry,

Barack Obama: Are some voters not going to vote for me because I’m African-American? Inferring that American’s, specifically white American’s were racist.
    BHO: urged hundreds of blacks not to vote along racial lines in Maryland's Senate race." Then urged voters at two black churches and at a Nashville rally to elect [Harold] Ford, a Democrat who is trying to become the first black senator from the South in more than 100 years. 'I know that all of you are going to work the next couple of days to make sure it happens, because I'm feeling lonely in Washington,' Obama said at the Mt. Zion Baptist Church. 'I need my dear friend to join me.'

John Kerry: "a black and brown all volunteer army will commit more war crimes"

Hillary Clinton: who has never served in the House, said "when you look at the way the House of Representatives has been run, it has been run like a plantation, and you know what I'm talking about."

Howard Dean: “You Think The Republican National Committee Could Get This Many People Of Color In A Single Room? Only If They Had The Hotel Staff In Here.â€
    "I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks."

Joesph Biden: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Jesse Jackson: Jackson was the featured prime time speaker at the 2000 Democrat Convention. Jackson has a history of using anti-Semitic slurs and derogatorily calling New York City “Hymietown.†Jackson, a prominent self proclaimed "civil rights leader," is himself guilty of the same bigotry he dishonestly purports to oppose.

Dan Rather: Rather, when he was interviewed about his long term refusal to cover the Gary Condit (D-CA) scandal involving an affair with a missing intern despite the scandal's national prominence. Rather noted on the air that CBS had basically forced him to cover the story that was on every other network and on the front page of all the major newspapers, all this after Rather avoided it for months. Rather stated on the air, refering to CBS, that "they got the Buckwheats" and made him cover the Condit scandal.

Jimmy Carter: remarks about the Jewish holocaust.

Cragg Hines: used the racial slur "cracker" to attack Senator Jesse Helms.

The complete list of the 21 Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 includes Senators:

- Hill and Sparkman of Alabama
    - Fulbright and McClellan of Arkansas
    - Holland and Smathers of Florida
    - Russell and Talmadge of Georgia
    - Ellender and Long of Louisiana
    - Eastland and Stennis of Mississippi
    - Ervin and Jordan of North Carolina
    - Johnston and Thurmond of South Carolina
    - Gore Sr. and Walters of Tennessee
    - H. Byrd and Robertson of Virginia
    - R. Byrd of West Virginia

Democrat opposition to the Civil Rights Act was substantial enough to literally split the party in two. A whopping 40% of the House Democrats VOTED AGAINST the Civil Rights Act, while 80% of Republicans SUPPORTED it. Republican support in the Senate was even higher. Similar trends occurred with the Voting Rights Act of 1965, which was supported by 82% of House Republicans and 94% of Senate Republicans. The same Democrat standard bearers took their normal racists stances, this time with Senator Fulbright leading the opposition effort.

LOL! the singer sounds like Al Sharpton on a Bullhorn, how apropos.

Wildkow
    p.s. I didn't include anyone on the right side of the political spectrum because I didn't want to spoil your fun! ;) :rolleyes: :p :lol:

6. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Why didn't you give us a 'both' option? I'll be the first to say that racism knows no bounds, if that's your point.

7. zapranoth

zapranoth New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I'm goin' on a white man hunt
    I'm goin' on a white man hunt
    Got mah bow, got mah bow,
    Got mah ar-row, got mah ar-row
    I'm
    Goin' on a white man hunt!

:lol:

To bad Eddie hasn't been funny since Reagan was in office.

I vote both.

8. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Everyone is racist to some degree against someone.

9. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Apr 26 2007, 08:51 PM) [snapback]430957[/snapback]</div>
    I'll race anybody! :lol:

Wildkow

10. TJandGENESIS

TJandGENESIS Are We Having Fun Yet?

★Lewisville, part of the Metroplex, Dallas, in the
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Apr 26 2007, 07:24 PM) [snapback]430858[/snapback]</div>

:lol: I find that funny. Next time I talk to my cousin, Bill, I will point out that a person on a Prius site thinks he is a racist.

11. Devil's Advocate

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Didn't realize you could make it so both could be selected. Maybe the next one.

12. CornBoy

CornBoy New Member

Might as well figure out how to measure race preferences empirically.

Malcom Gladwell mentioned this site in his recent "Blink!" book.

http://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/index.html

Suggest one might want to take the test before they start examining racism in others.