1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Finding out your ex-girlfriend is in JAIL...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

...and I wondered why she didn't return my text messages... lololololol

If you're bored and looking for some fun (and this means YOU Jack06 :p )

go here:

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/

select 'inquiries online', then 'arrest inquiry'

What i usually do, is type in a date to check out if any hot girls got arrested that day... just goes to show, there are just as many hot bad girls, as there are ugly ones... lol (actually came across one once that had "criminal transmission of AIDS" for a charge... :eek: ...she was hot too...)

anyway, if you want to see the chick I dated once about three years ago for about a week, type in the name "sorg, jennifer" ...... lolololol

2. tripp

tripp Which it's a 'ybrid, ain't it?

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Bloody hell. The page isn't responding (seems to be going around lately :eek: ). So Squid, are you moving back to FL or just to FL?

3. Mystery Squid

to...

just finishing up a 3 week stint... I'm down here for a few weeks around Memorial Day, and Christmas, and various long weekends in between for about 3 years now, so I pretty much know I'm going to enjoy it... I've pretty much HAD it with winter... Plus, I'm gonna get seriously awesome gas mileage in my Pri down here... :D

4. tripp

tripp Which it's a 'ybrid, ain't it?

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Heh, too funny. I grew up in Savannah, GA. You'd have to pay me a LOT of money to move back to the southeast. I did my 18 years and got the hell out. FL is nice. Big nice person cockroaches and insects of all sorts though. You're right about the mileage! Nice and warm and flat as a board. I don't blame you for fleeing the NE winters though. They don't sound pleasant.

5. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    "arrest inquiry" keeps timing out on me, but I'll try it later.

6. Mystery Squid

hahahha, I guess it's one of those 'things', after many years in one environment, you get the urge to experience another... don't get me wrong, I love New England, lived here all my life, had much fun in the winter and all, but it's time to try something new, and well, as we all know, stagnation is DEATH... lol

it's not the snow/cold I have a problem with so much, it's the shit weather in between... the weeks on end of dirty, slushy, roads wheras you can easily go a whole week without seeing the sun, just various grades of gray overcast... the older you get, the less fun New England winter "rituals" become... besides, everyone in New England is just bitter. It's the one thing people outside of NE comment on, how 'cold' the people are. It's totally true...

in the end, I'd rather take long weekend ski trips in the while in FL, than take long weekend beach trips while in NE... lololol

7. Mystery Squid

yeah, I noticed that too... My posting it here has probably resulted in it being flooded.... lololol

8. Mystery Squid

oh yeah, please post up whether you think she's hot, not, cute, or DAYUM!

thanks.

:ph34r:

9. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    sorta cute, interesting eyes (almost scary/piercing in the t-shirt pic); hard to believe her head rests on a 140-lb. body

10. 2Hybrids

2Hybrids New Member

Double NOT!!!! - Freak!

11. tag

tag Senior Member

Probably has a lot to do with the fact that it's a mug shot (rarely flattering). However, I have to say that if the photo is anywhere near accurate she should definitely look into getting a bit part in Men in Black III

12. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    NOT...but there are probably a lot of folk out there that think the same thing about me. :eek:

13. Mystery Squid

True that...

From what I hear, the literally rolled out of bed only to get arrested... lol She carries herself off pretty good actually, I've got some comparative pictures where she looks mighty different... actually, I think they might be on this laptop... searching...

Here's a sort of decent shot...

14. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

is she the most missed memory of yours, Squid?

15. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

Makes me want to slap an HSD logo on her mug shot and use it as an avatar (but I won't).

16. tag

tag Senior Member

Hmmm, better..............sort of a Sigourney Weaver look to her in that shot (still a little alienesque, though). ;)

17. Mystery Squid

No.

That would be my first REAL girlfriend, Jen. That was back in '92, but let me put it to you this way: if I could make a deal with the devil to live any 6 months of my life in perpetuity, it would be my summer with her.

This girl, oddly, also named Jen (like Forrest Gump, "Jen" is my favorite name for a female), is all right. Thing is, unlike a lot people, she didn't exactly have the "nicest" life. It's no excuse, but sometimes people can't see any other way out for various reasons... It only lasted about a week anyway (three years ago at that), the whole relationship was based mostly upon bike rides, as she used to love riding around on the back, and, well, I had the bike... We spent hours/days just crusing around listening to music in our helmets riding down the coastline to various beaches, etc. She was also unique, and "different" from other chicks I've dated, so that was cool... I think she's inherently a good kid though... Hope she stays clean...

18. Mystery Squid

She was/is, Goth...

I loved the way she had this coffin shaped back-pack as we rode around!

She's like the only chick I know that loved going dangerously fast on the bike... I remember her tapping "faster" after the 120 mark....lololololol

19. Mystery Squid

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can SOOOO picture it!

20. Mystery Squid

here's another one I found...

...and yeah, that's me...