1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

First mod and first tank of gas!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Grren4ever, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Grren4ever

Grren4ever Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Hi folks.

So I've had the prius for 1.5 weeks now. First impressions is that it was slightly harder to drive (strange braking + acceleration) and sightlines were not as good as my sister's Honda Fit which I have borrowed for a month now. But my average fuel consumption was 4.4L/100km and I have fallen in love with the sexy silver sheetmetal of the car. I know that in the past, people have said things like aston martins, ferrari's were sex on wheels but the prius looks chunky and sculpted. Too me, it's also sex on wheels!

I topped up the tank from 1/3 and paid only 25$. I couldn't believe my eyes since my 1999 impreza took something like 55$ for a top up and I only got about 400kms with that. I almost had to squeeze the gas trigger 3 times just to make something wasn't wrong...lol

So i got an OEM cargo mat since I want to keep everything stock on the car. It's a bit weird and is a two piece design so that you could open the rear hidden storage flap. It's a clever design but I sort of wish I got something more clean looking; like the weathertech mat instead.

Attached Files:

2. SuperGLS

SuperGLS Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    More of an addition than a mod, but yeah, cool.