1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

First Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by fearfeasog, Dec 9, 2015.

1. fearfeasog

fearfeasog Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi all, I bought a 2008 Prius the other day, magnetic grey. I'm pretty excited! Switch the reg Friday. I see dozens of Prii every day in my area, but I was surprised to learn that there are plenty of Prius haters out there too. For example on instagram search #prius and half the hits are pictures of trucks, hummers and comments about effin tree_huggers. Just, wow. Ignorance. Anyway. I'll be around, if only using the search box.

See ya, ff

PLSPUSH likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome and congrats! '08 was a great year, ignore the haters. all the best!(y)

3. WilDavis

WilDavis Senior Member

Top RH Corner of RH Coast on L side of The Pond
    Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome to PriusChat, congratulations on your choice, especially on your tasteful choice of colour! I'm on the southern edge of New Hamster, so if you see another Magnetic Grey Prius in your sights, it might just be me, although when I first got mine (nearly 2 years ago) I was amazed at how many Prii I started noticing! (…especially those which are Magnetic Grey!) - Wil

4. tanglefoot

tanglefoot Whee!

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    ...And Mag-Gray is the best color! :)

Don't pay the haters any mind. They're either misinformed or missing out.

5. M67v

M67v Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    What up? I just joined, but my dad's Prius was bought all the way in April of 2010.
    You chose the right place because priuschat.com is the only place you can talk about Prii in peace.
    My dad's Prius is in this video:

6. WilDavis

WilDavis Senior Member

Top RH Corner of RH Coast on L side of The Pond
    Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Nice, however I'm just a bit confused - my 2009 GenII (touring) has 16" wheels (7-spokes) and the spoiler is very slightly deeper! I'm not entirely convinced that you have a complete understanding of some of the data you're quoting! …but that being said, nice job, thanks for sharing the video, and Welcome to PriusChat (most folk here are much nicer than I am) I'm certain you'll learn all you'll ever need to know about the Prius! - Wil

7. M67v

M67v Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Wow, I'm such a fraud. I changed the info, but thanks for setting me straight.