1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

First "real" delivery of a Model S

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by efusco, Aug 11, 2012.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Jason Unplugged, Jason Unplugged jasonmcalacanis on USTREAM. Other Technology

Jason Calacanis took delivery of Special Signature Model S #1 today! Great to see something other than the more obscure founders vehicles finally going out. I expect we'll see quite a few more in the coming days and weeks until they get to full ramp up.

Here's a bit about Jason :Mahalo CEO Jason Calacanis giving away a Tesla Model S, if ...

Notice he's planning to give away the second Model S he has ordered. Now, he says it's only if his company's twitter blog gets more followers than the current most, and that seems might unlikely. But there's speculation that he'll still give away the car to one of the followers (likely for the positive press). So consider becoming a follower and maybe you'll end up with a Model S in your driveway!

AutoVlog (auto) on Twitter

cwerdna likes this.
  2. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I had no idea he was doing that but hahahah, fat chance he'll beat Ashton Kutcher. If ashton kutcher (aplusk) on Twitter is right, Ashton's got 11.8 million vs. not quite 8.5K at @auto.

But thanks, I'm following. If he follows thru, maybe I have a 1 in 9K or 10K chance of winning?