1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

First time Prius owner :)

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Lunercrab, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Lunercrab

Lunercrab New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    III
    So i've owned my Prius C III over a week now and loving it...never owned on of these cars before...traded in my 2010 corolla and not looking back (did like the corolla tho) now i just gotta figure out all the tips and tricks on getting the best MPGs...wanted to get the blue one, but fell in love with the gray....sorry if this is the wrong forum, if it is mods you guys can move it..anyone know of any sites selling aftermarket parts yet? need rainguards asap....

Attached Files:

2. formula

formula Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    great. :) welcome.

not many aftermarket part yet. find many OEM part on ebay. some from US toyota dealer and some from Japan (JDM market part).

go to "Prius c Fuel Economy" under the Prius C main Forum. there are some tips of getting better MPG.

I am waitin for some performance aftermarket parts.lol hope they will come out before summer.

really want the foglamp kit .lol

3. B. Roberts

B. Roberts Hypah Milah! Ayuh.

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Nice color, first picture I've seen of the gray.

Aftermarket parts are slow to show up for the Prius c so far. If you want parts produced, you should email or call manufacturers. The best Rain Guard or Side Window Deflector manufacturer is Weathertech. Theirs fit more flush with the window and are installed in the top window channel.

You might want to contact Weathertech and tell them that you would like them to produce this part for you. I've been emailing companies to try to make them aware that aftermarket parts are needed for the newly released Prius c. The more Prius c owners contact these businesses, the sooner we will see the parts we need. Weathertech also manufactures mud guards, and I mentioned to them that Toyota isn't going to offer them for this car.

So please let these companies know that we all want some aftermarket parts produced for our Prius c.