1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

First two weeks just about in the books!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Tranzor, May 7, 2011.

1. Tranzor

Tranzor New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have to say, after nearly two weeks of ownership of our 2011 Prius, I am very pleased with our purchase.

Have driven it over 650 miles so far, filled up once last week... only cost $33 to fill up, and got 47.5 MPG on that first tank. So far, our second tank is halfway gone, and mileage has increased to 51.5.

My wife uses the car to commute about 30 miles each way to her job... the car we traded in, a Subaru B9 Tribeca, would have had to fill up twice already, with a third time coming up in the next day or two, at $55 a fill-up.

Just in the first two weeks alone we've saved about $100 in gas, at least! :D

2. mmcdonal

mmcdonal Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I sure know that feeling. I had a 2009 Venza with similar figures. That wasn't my choice, but I had to trade in my 2007 Camry Hybrid on the Venza for awhile. Then got the Prius and see similar savings on my 38 mile commute (each way). Now all you need to do is start hyper-miling, or at least bump up the tire pressure.

Anyway, have those figures to trot out when the haters come around. I love to see the smirks leave their faces.

3. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. What route does she normally take?

4. pakitt

pakitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    :welcome: