1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Fisker electric car dealer network includes B.C.

Discussion in 'EV (Electric Vehicle) Discussion' started by Tideland Prius, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Irvine, California - Electric premium car company Fisker Automotive has appointed its first group of North American retailers, which will include a location in British Columbia. Fields Auto Group, one of the company’s charter members, has announced it will have dealerships in B.C., as well as in Illinois and in Orlando, Florida.

CanadianDriver Green News Fisker electric car dealer network includes B.C.

2. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    These guys are only a few blocks away from our CA house . . . I oughta go by some day & see if I can get a test drive. The picture would gaul Darell no end :p kinda like when I saw his test drive vid zoomin' around in that Imiev.

3. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    A google search on "Fisker electric car" turned up This Link.

They're talking about a parallel hybrid gas-electric car. They're claiming a range of 50 miles on electric, and then say that if your commute is less them 50 miles you'll average 100 mpg.

This sounds like the HyMotion Prius: You use about half grid power and half gas power. That's a far cry from an EV. And at $88K you could buy two Priuses and have Hymotion modify them. I'll stick with my 100% electric Xebra.