1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale *** FIVE AXIS Wheels (Set of 5) - 18 x 7.5 +45; 5x100 / 5x114.3 $200 for 5 wheels!!! ***

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by clearbrapro, Oct 29, 2022.

1. clearbrapro

clearbrapro Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    First Name: Peter
    Price: $200 for 5 wheels! Local pick up only, sorry not shipping.
    Contact: [email protected] <<<<---- Please email me, I don't get notifications for comments here. Thanks!

FIVE AXIS Wheels (Set of 5 wheels)

18x7.5 +45; 5x100 and 5x114.3

I purchased five 5 axis wheels because I heard they were being discontinued.

The original color is silver. I had 4 powder coated gold and drove them for about 14k miles. The other one is still in the box, silver color - new never used.

Wheels have been sitting in my garage in boxes and I finally got off my lazy nice person to take some pictures :p

*** FULL DISCLOSURE:

1. A detail shop cleaned the wheels and used some chemical guys wheel cleaner that made the powder coat look weird. :cry::cry::cry:

>>> UPDATE!! <<<

I found that people had success with Gojo to clean wheels and I gave it a shot and BOOM! The wheels look nice again! I have updated with pictures of how the wheels look now. If you want to see how they were before, you can find my previous FS post here.

2. One wheel bent during the crazy rain a couple years ago in a pothole and I had it repaired but the shop didn’t do a good job and I don’t have the time or energy to fix it again. :(:(:( Last picture is the bent wheel.
    I’m selling all 5 wheels as is. Will not split the wheels unless I find buyers for all 5 at the same time. Center caps included.

Attached Files:

2. clearbrapro

clearbrapro Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two