1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Floor mat and side molding quick questions

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by unkprius, Jan 8, 2011.

1. unkprius

unkprius Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    After living with the black floor mats for a week in my 2011 I've decided tonight that the black holes of doom in the floor are just too much. Does anyone have either the light or dark gray charcoal floor mats with the bisque(a grayish/creamish/somethingish) interior color? I'm thinking the light gray may be similar in lightness, but color would be off enough to not match well with the bisque. That would leave the dark gray which hopefully would at least be an acceptable compromise?

Also, does anyone have both the side door molding and lower panel chrome molding add-ons on their Prius? I'd really like some protection, but the chrome looks really good too. I'm on the brink of ordering both if there's any chance it might look acceptable and not too much clutter, just a little. :rolleyes: Blizzard pearl 070 white exterior color.

Thanks for any thoughts and advice!!!!

2. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Are these all-weather mats (the rubber ones) or the carpetted standard mats?

3. unkprius

unkprius Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Standard Toyota carpet.