1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Floor Mats - 2010 Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by HOV-Machine, Nov 1, 2010.

1. HOV-Machine

HOV-Machine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    New to Prius Chat.

Wife and I just purchased a 2010 Prius III. Chose not to get the $180 floor mats from the dealership in hopes of finding a more affordable deal outside. Anybody have recommendations on where to get good aftermarket mats or actual Prius mats at a more affordable price range?

Thanks in advance.

2. vnhk

vnhk New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I have mine in Dark Gray, I took them off after a month when I purchased the car. Send me a private message if you want them.

3. Judgeless

Judgeless Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Read all the threads on winter mats here. The Husky seem to be the best.

4. Judgeless

Judgeless Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Marketing 101, Who What When and Were

What mats are they? Husky, Canada OEM, US OEM, Weather Tech, Other?

5. fotomoto

fotomoto Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    I just got a set of rubber all weather mats (deep ribbing) made by Michelin: $29/set of four at wallyworld. I added them to my wife's Cube about 1.5 years ago and they do a great job of trapping and holding dirt, grass clippings, etc. BTW, the fronts are designed and cut so as to not interfere with the accelerator pedal if that is a concern for you.

FWIW

6. cutaway

cutaway Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I purchased the WeatherTech Digital Fit FloorLiners and Cargo Liner for my 2010 III.

The fit is excellent and the quality is top-notch. These mats have really proved themselves after a number excursions which resulted in tracking in dirt, mud, and water. Any one of these trips would have ruined the standard carpet mats.

If it matters to anyone, I just read that the company manufacturers their products in the U.S. They also try to source the raw materials and machinery locally as well.

FloorLiner: WeatherTech Automotive Accessories - FloorLiner

Cargo Liner: WeatherTech Automotive Accessories - Cargo Liner - 2010 Toyota Prius - WeatherTech Custom Cargo and Trunk Liners Cargo Mat

7. Judgeless

Judgeless Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I strongly recommend that you avoid the WeatherTech Digital Fit FloorLiners. They have a major flaw if you plan on using them with snow or mud. This is after one time getting in the car with snow on my shoes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I stick an ice scrapper under them to keep the water from rolling onto the carpet. The other really bad thing is when water builds up your feet sit in cold water. The ribs are way to small.

[​IMG]

This is the 15th floor mat thread I have posted these pictures. I wish end users could recommend moving threads.