1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Floor mats- any recommendations?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by larkinmj, May 16, 2006.

1. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

After 3 1/2 months (the deluge we've had for over a week in New England hasn't helped), my OEM (grey) carpet mats are looking like crap. I'm trying to decide on a replacemnt. I've had WeatherTech mats in other cars. Any other suggestions? I have seen some clear mats somewhere- I'm wondering how they hold up.

2. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ May 16 2006, 11:23 AM) [snapback]256259[/snapback]</div>
    I had mine professionally cleaned and purchased those all weather universal trim to fit rubber floor mats and placed over the OEM mats works great the OEMs still look great. :)

3. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    i pulled the OEM carpeted ones out and got OEM all weather mats. i like 'em quite a bit :)

4. yakky

yakky New Member

I've got the Carbox liners. Much better than a mat. You could spill soda on one of them and not worry.

5. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    You can try the ExactMats, which are custom made to fit over your OEM carpet mats. That way when you want carpet, you just yank out the ExactMats and boom, you're ready to go. I can also get the OEM Prius all-weather mats for you. I personally like the idea of the Exactats because I hate yanking out my carpet mats all the time.