1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Florida Approves New Tags

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by FloridaShark, Dec 7, 2004.

1. FloridaShark

FloridaShark Member

Florida drivers can now support soccer, imagine a world with no hunger and live the dream, all while on the road.
    The Imagine tag goes to help the Florida Association of Food Banks. The plate is named for the John Lennon song "Imagine," which includes the line "no need for greed or hunger." The plate, which includes an abstract self-portrait sketched by Lennon, who wrote the song in 1971, was approved by Lennon's widow, Yoko Ono.
    Should look great on Prudence (my Prius) and help an excellent cause.
    It's a great looking tag.

2. tag

tag Senior Member

Cool!

[​IMG]

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    It seems like Florida makes a new tag everytime the DOT commissioner sneezes :)

4. BobA

BobA New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I think Colorado does the same thing... a few years ago 'THEY' said they were trimming the number of different plates... since then I think 'THEY' have added a few...

kind of like the drought both here and in Reno (my last home)... they are always out of water, but let the snow fall, and the building departments are having a field day giving out permits...

Bob Andersen

5. FloridaShark

FloridaShark Member

Danny you are right Florida does have a lot of tags.
    They are going to start removing them if they don't bring in enough revenue for the cause the tag is supporting. However that said eight new ones were just approved and four are on the drawing board for next year.
    :wink: