1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Florida

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by seayayfishing, Jun 5, 2007.

1. seayayfishing

seayayfishing New Member

How many Florida owners are here and if a meet and greet is in the works?
    :D

2. FloridaWen

FloridaWen New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GeoL @ Jun 5 2007, 09:31 AM) [snapback]455616[/snapback]</div>
    My Wife and I live in Plant City, which is about 25 miles east of Tampa, near the Hillsborough County / Polk County line.
    We just bought a brand new '07 Prius Touring (package 5) on May 18th, 2007 and we love it. :D B)

[attachmentid=9326]

Attached Files:

3. astroqb

astroqb New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GeoL @ Jun 5 2007, 08:31 AM) [snapback]455616[/snapback]</div>

Nubie here Just got my Black 07 Touring Prius and live in Oakland FL. Had a 05 Civic Hybrid. No comparison.

Boris [email protected]

4. Mary Snyder

Mary Snyder New Member

My name is Mary and I live in Florida. I would love to meet some of you Prius owners. I have a 2007 Prius and love it.

5. Bruce Gibson

Bruce Gibson New Member

Bruce in Destin Florida. This town is full of Prius.

6. Conine

Conine New Member

im in the southeast lemme know!

7. seayayfishing

seayayfishing New Member

Oh well, Thought I would be able to use my car longer, but I am leaving on monday for New York and leaving my car behind. I've only had it since the beginning of June. I won't be back till November due to a new job. Hopefully it will be just the way I left it with just a few more miles on it(leaving it to me fiance).. Maybe we can have a gathering when I return. I will still be monitoring the board.
    :huh:

Geo

8. Conine

Conine New Member

im only about 30 minutes away from you geol, so when you get back, let me know if you wanna meet up sometime!

9. seayayfishing

seayayfishing New Member

Sure will, I will be back in about 3-4 weeks.. I will post a message before I leave New York.