1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

fog light instructions please

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by dsyoo86, Sep 6, 2007.

1. dsyoo86

dsyoo86 New Member

hi i have an 05 prius and i was wondering if i could just buy fog lights den install them . i asked the dealer and they said NO....

and some instructions would be nice. i couldn't find any. :(

2. subarutoo

subarutoo New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Its your car, do anything you want, but don't waste time and money on the stock fogs. You can get lots of aftermarket kits, that come with complete instructions. If you are afraid of plastic surgery on the lower grill, maybe you could find a junkyard grill for fog lights, or buy new. My stock fogs are more like a night light, and serve no real purpose. Get some real ones. Have fun.

3. Ichabod

Ichabod Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Second that... the stock fog lights should be called "accent lights" especially since you can't turn them on independent of the headlights... pfft!

I guess they are "fog lights" in the sense that you will see more fog when you turn them on! :D

4. dsyoo86

dsyoo86 New Member

haha. fun? i'm not that good wit cars . i'ma amateur . it'll take a while for me to do that .but thanx everyone