1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Fog lights 04 advice

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by PriusNP, Jan 14, 2013.

1. PriusNP

PriusNP Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hi

Looking for yellow fog lights not factory cause that glass breaks easily I know

My prius has no fog light option but I would like to add for safety and cost effective eBay or any sites where I can find them under $100 I hope

Thanks

2. Britprius

Britprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    The problem with fog lights in general is that being so low they become vulnerable to breakage I have found a plastic disc fastened to the glass on my OEM lights protects them from damage.

3. PriusGuy32

PriusGuy32 Prius Driver Extraordinaire

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have factory fogs and removed the 9006 bulbs that were in them - I didnt like how yellow there were in contrast to the HID headlights. I ended up installing Silverstar Ultra's, short life and all, and buying the extended 3 year warranty...LOL. So if they fail in 3 year period for any reason whatsoever (and Im confident they will fail multiple times in a 3 year period!) I get new ones, no questions asked. :LOL:

My recommendation is when you do finally install the fog lights, get good bulbs. Thats all I got folks. :D