1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Fun, Prius Hybrid Group Gathering, October 24th, 2009

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by jrjrdinh, Sep 6, 2009.

1. jrjrdinh

jrjrdinh New Member

Model:
    II
    Hello, this is an event I'm planning for the Hybrid group in the bay area! This is my first time planning one but it shouldn't be too difficult as long as I set a date and a place with a big parking lot with many places to eat at as well.

Saturday, October 24th.
    10:00 am - Noon.

RSVP at - [email protected]
    I want to get an estimate of how many people will go so I can get a confirmation on shooting this event or not.

We'll talk about the latest hybrid news, and other modifications for Hybrid's. We could also show off our Hybrid as well ;D.

Be sure to bring your latest hybrid question about your vehicle as well as any new discoveries you have to share. I am no Hybrid expert so I may have questions myself.

We'll meet at,

Starbucks Coffee at 127 Ranch Dr, Milpitas, CA

There's a Togo's, Pasta Pamadoro, Jamba Juice, McDonald, Best Buy, Borders, Taco Bell, Wal-Mart, Petsmart, and more around here! Very nice place.

I'm open to change the meeting spot if anyone has any suggestions but let me know by at least October 1st, 2009.

This is the McCarthy shopping area and it is very close to highway 880 and 237. I thought this may be the best spot to meet because it would be in the middle for San Jose, San Francisco, and Fremont folks.

http://www.wix.com/BayAreaHybrid/BayAreaHybrid

Look forward to seeing you there!!