1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For sale 2005prius with package #6

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Larry Walsh, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Larry Walsh

Larry Walsh Junior Member

also with carpet Floors & carpet Total list price $26,641.I paid the Indiana sales tax of $1,598.46. Total $28,339.41. Color: Tideland Pearl. Why am I selling? You can either get 4 sets of clubs and three people in the car or 2 sets of clubs and 4 people. I can hear you now - 'I don't believe anyone would sell a car that reason' - I almost agree with you. My foursome is old and I wouldn't ride in a car if they were driving. I forgot - about 2,000 miles on the car. The car has never been titled. I'll eat the sales tax and the doc fee($99.95). asking $26,641.00.
    My cellophane number is 219-205-0205.

2. Ms. Piggy

Ms. Piggy New Member

Hard to believe you can only get two sets of golf clubs in the rear hatch area! Maybe you should just get your foursome to buy smaller bags...Lots cheaper than eating the sales tax! ;-)

3. Larry Walsh

Are you suggesting that I should drop my 3 friends and find 3 very short, slender guys to play with?
    That would solve the problem but - - - -

4. Ms. Piggy

Ms. Piggy New Member

Well, at least find two smaller guys who can fit in the "60" portion of the back seat together! Or how about ladies? They're more likely to fit...

:lol:

5. Bill60546

Bill60546 Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    How can a car "never been titled"? Is this a demo?

6. Larry Walsh

This car is not a demo, but it sure sounds like one. I'm a resident of Fl., I have a cottage in Mi. and I purchased the car in In. The salesman said he would take care of getting the title and plates in Fl.(the $99.00 doc fee).
    I thought he knew something I didn't. He didn't. Why I ever believe something a car salesman says is just plain stupidity on my part. He ended up sending the title certified to Fl. My mail from Fl. is being foreword to Mi., but the US mail will not forward certified mail. It sat in Fl. for a month and returned to the dealer. He call and said he didn't know what to do with it. My second suggestion was to send it to me in Mi.
    I will now tell you the BIG reason for selling the auto. My condo got hit with two hurricanes. There is now one living in the building. The deductable on hurricane coverage is 2% of the value of the building. I had a fun deck boat that ended up in the street. 100% shot. It was insured but you never make out with an insurance company. Docks are uninsurable, but cost money to rebuild. I have not heard for insurance Co. about the personal stuff in the condo, Caret, furniture and blah blah blah and so on. In other words I got a bunch of big time bills coming up, just like every one else.

7. Ms. Piggy

Ms. Piggy New Member

Ouch! Sorry about the hurricane damage, Larry. I'll stop tweaking you about your golf buddies. Good luck selling the car. I'd love to help you out, but I'm fixated on Salsa Red...