1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale - OEM All-Weather Floor Mats for Prius v

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by M8s, Apr 27, 2013.

1. M8s

M8s Retired and Lovin' It

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    SOLD

Lightly used Prius v All-Weather Floor Mats. Includes 2 front and 2 rear mats (but no cargo mat). We have under 15k miles on our Prius v and the mats are in great condition. We live in AZ in the winter and CO in the summer so the mats haven't seen snow or road salt or road grit - or even much rain. They are just like the ones for sale here on PriusChat, at PriusChat Shop : 2012-2013 Toyota Prius v OEM All Weather Floor Mats [PT908-47120-20] - $89.99. Shipping will be around $22 so I'll sell them for $40 plus shipping or $62 with "free" shipping. Local pickup (South Denver subuirbs) would be the best deal. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks, Larry
    BTW - We're only selling because I got WeatherTech floor liners for our RAV4 and my wife got mat envy.

2. M8s

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    Here is a picture of the mats. I apologize for the poor photo quality. P4270001.JPG

3. khiet

khiet New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Would you say that the Weather Tech ones are better? We're trying to decide to go with factory or buy generic ones.

4. M8s

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    If I were shopping for all-weather floor mats, I'd probably go with Toyota's brand. They fit pretty well and say "Prius" on them.

But if you want something that fits really well, look at WeatherTech floor liners. They fit like a glove and give much better protection IMO. Also, the one-piece mat for the back seat stays in place much better.