1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale:WIRE-TUNES for Prius 2004-up

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by olcorral, Mar 13, 2006.

1. olcorral

olcorral New Member

For Sale: WIRE-TUNES TOYOTA CAR STEREO iPOD INTERFACE TYIP-01 Prius 2004 and up.
    Will integrate with your single disk CD displaying your current song track as well as you folders on your MFD and control thru your steering wheel.
    I bought this thinking it will work with a JBL 6 Disc changer but found out it will not.
    The packaging has been opened but not installed.
    I Accept PayPal. List price $149 at Circuit City. Sell for much less than that. Make an offer I can't refuse!
    Go to https://wire-tunes.com/ for more information.
    Thanks,
    olcorral.
    I am not a commercial dealer nor connected in anyway to any distributer.

2. ajrowell

ajrowell New Member

Their website even says not compatible with the Prius. I mean come on fella, put it on fleabay, Priuschat is not the place to sell electronics that don't function in the Prius.....If you don't have a single cd player then don't say it works on the single cd player just because some person told you it would by phone or email.

3. olcorral

olcorral New Member

I beg your pardon, the information provided on the packaging clearly states it is compatible with Prius 2004 and up. What it does not state is that it is NOT compatible with the 6 disc changer and that's where I got burned.
    The unit is compatible with the SINGLE DISC Player for 2004 Prius and up. I do not know why the information is not on Wire-Tunes website. I and Circuit City have both called the tech support at AXXESS Wire-Tunes to find what the problem was with the compatiblity issue. And, in fact it, is as simple as that: It works with SINGLE DISC ONLY OEM unit. I did not know this prior to purchasing.
    I apologise for not making it clear to you or others. I don't, however, feel I deserve your words of admonition. I am stating according to AXXESS Wire-Tunes this unit will work with 2004 and up Prius with full functions of your MFD and steering wheel controls.
    Thank you,
    olcorral.