1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For the accepting, peace loving, open minded and ethical liberals you are all supposed to be...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by bigmahma, Jun 4, 2007.

1. bigmahma

bigmahma New Member

For the accepting, peace loving, open minded and ethical liberals you are all supposed to be....

You sure spend alot of time bashing people, being close minded and being hypocrits in general.

Yet I...

Have not personally attacked any of you.

It is not *my* ethics that are in question - it's yours.

I'm the only one here who has stayed true to me beliefs - and have done so without personally attacking any of you...

This is obviously because liberal arguments can't possibly hold any water - and all you can fall back on is personal attacks.... right?

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Wow.

What the Hell did I do to deserve this?

3. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Is it a full moon again?

Tony... you're taking on water there, buddy!

4. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ Jun 4 2007, 10:31 PM) [snapback]455402[/snapback]</div>
    Exactly the way an accepting, peace-loving, open minded ethical liberal would react! You disgust me! I fart in your general direction! ;)

5. ozyran

ozyran New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ Jun 4 2007, 10:28 PM) [snapback]455398[/snapback]</div>
    Stop right there. In case you haven't noticed, there are quite a few of us here that aren't liberals. That's one heck of a generalization that you've labeled us with. And, if you're feeling attacked, what exactly are you saying to feel like you're being "persecuted"?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ Jun 4 2007, 10:28 PM) [snapback]455398[/snapback]</div>
    (Emphasis added)
    You may not have called out any of us individually, but you did a fine job of attacking us as a group. And you wonder why you're feeling persecuted? Flick a dog enough times in the nose, and you're bound to get bit.

As for the hypocrite remark, you make me laugh. You have assumed the role of which you accuse us all to be.

6. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ Jun 4 2007, 09:28 PM) [snapback]455398[/snapback]</div>
    This isn't even the pot calling the kettle black. It's more like the pot calling the bale of cotton black.

7. Screaming Red

Screaming Red Two Pri Wannabe

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Bigmahma had a bad day at the office and had to come home to PC to kick the dog?

8. Tyrin

Tyrin New Member

Big Mama is nothing but a troll looking for an argument. Starting a thread claiming to be attacked...hmm, where was this now? Oh, maybe on that thread where BM was spouting racist views? No, no, no, that's not attacking anyone, it's "fact" (BM's words, paraphrased).

Get a life.

9. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ Jun 4 2007, 07:31 PM) [snapback]455402[/snapback]</div>
    You signed-up to be a moderator . . . :lol:
    . . . now you have to listen to that little angel on your right shoulder, and that devil on your left shoulder.

Well, let's see how you did:

The OP hasn't been banned.
    The string hasn't been blocked.
    You didn't respond like a __________.

So Tony, it looks like you passed.
    You really are an accepting, peace loving, open minded and ethical liberal. ;)

I guess it's true . . . you reap what you sow.

10. TJandGENESIS

TJandGENESIS Are We Having Fun Yet?

★Lewisville, part of the Metroplex, Dallas, in the
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I miss all the fun.

Oh! In before the lock!

11. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZenCruiser @ Jun 4 2007, 07:41 PM) [snapback]455413[/snapback]</div>
    Zencruiser! Sound on nice and loud please. . . :lol:

Thanks I had forgotten about that and needed a good laugh. I also installed it on my wifes computer as an error sound. :lol:

Wildkow

12. ozyran

ozyran New Member

You know, it strikes me that the OP never read this thread before posting...

13. patrickindallas

patrickindallas Shire rat

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ Jun 4 2007, 09:28 PM) [snapback]455398[/snapback]</div>

I am sorry that you feel so bad. Did you not know that the only true friends
    a racist has are other racists?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Jun 5 2007, 03:47 AM) [snapback]455545[/snapback]</div>

That, my friend, is just too darn funny. I am going to put it to good use. Thanks a million!

14. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Jun 5 2007, 04:47 AM) [snapback]455545[/snapback]</div>
    :lol: :lol: We're showing our ages...

15. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Jun 5 2007, 04:47 AM) [snapback]455545[/snapback]</div>
    Thank you for that- my kids enjoyed it. :)

16. bigmahma

bigmahma New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Jun 4 2007, 11:48 PM) [snapback]455456[/snapback]</div>
    BWHAHAHAHAHA

17. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ Jun 5 2007, 08:07 AM) [snapback]455580[/snapback]</div>
    My 14-year old overheard it this morning and wanted to know what it was from. "Remember those British humor films you didn't think were so funny?" Followed up by, "Maybe you're ready for 'It's just a flesh wound'"...

18. TurkeyButt

TurkeyButt New Member

Let me first say that I am so NOT a Liberal, I am far Right... far far far...LOL

I was no TRYING to attack you in my response about your comment about not being willing to lessen your lifestyle to be in the military. I took that as an attack on my lifestyle or felt as if you were saying we are beneath you when every thing we do is help maintain this Country's lifestyle. I did not mean to come off as a B. I just take it very personal since my family is seperated for LONG periods of time and during that time I have the added stress of not knowing if my husband will come back. So I am sorry if I seemed hostile.

On another note... thanks for the salute, although I am not the one doing the work of my husband. I will pass it along to him and his Marines....

19. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
  20. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TurkeyButt @ Jun 5 2007, 08:55 AM) [snapback]455602[/snapback]</div>
    I'm sorry TurkeyButt; I know your posts are very serious but every time I read "TurkeyButt" I can't help laughing. It even makes me laugh just to type it. TurkeyButt! TurkeyButt! OK, my morning is better now. :)