1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For TonyPSchaefer

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by M. Oiseau, Jun 26, 2006.

1. M. Oiseau

M. Oiseau 6sigma this

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Comedy Central goes back to 'Futurama'
    Comedy Central will air at least 13 additional episodes of Matt Groening and David X. Cohen's animated comedy series Futurama. The soon-to-be-produced episodes will add to the beloved cult show's legacy of 72 shows that aired for five seasons on Fox from 1999 to 2003. Actors Billy West, Katey Sagal and John DiMaggio will return for the new episodes. The Emmy-winning series will be shown on Comedy Central in 2008.

2. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm glad its coming back. Futurama was one of the best shows ever on FOX and they canned it. At least FOX made the smart move and brought back Family Guy. Those are my 2 favorite shows.

3. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Cool beans! I love Futurama. :D

Tom

4. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Yes, it is truly awesome. Now if they would just bring back "Firefly" my life would be complete.

Nate

5. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    This is a Matt Groening thread, not a Joss Whedon thread! And would you believe that my wife and I finally just watched the very last episode of Angel? TNT shows all the episodes in order. The last time they did, they got halfway through the last season and then started over again. We had to wait all the way through the entire series for the last episodes.

Back to the important stuff!
    According to IMDB.com, there's a live-action Futurama movie in discussions: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0471711/ unless this is the listing for the new episodes. I was talking to someone recently about how [Adult Swim] is responsible for the return of "Family Guy" and how they should also being Futurama back. Man, can I call it or what?!

News Link: [Article]

Thanks for the heads up, M. Oiseau