1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Forum n00b checking out.....

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by blades, Dec 9, 2009.

1. blades

blades New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey guys, thank you so much for the warm welcome to your great forum! But it looks like I won't be sticking around. After a truly agonozing decision process, I've decided to cancel the Prius order and go with a Rav4 instead. I just feel at this time the Rav4 will better fit our one-car family needs a bit better than the Prius. The people at Toyota TEMA Vehicle Services are probably ready to hog-tie me and throw me off a cliff! I've ordered and cancelled the Prius 3 times (before the order actually got sent to the factory), then ordered the Rav4 AWD with the 3.5 v6. MPG consideration obviously loomed very large in the decision process, and I will be reminded of that with every stop at the gas station. But the Rav4 still won out, all things carefully considered.

Who knows.... this is only a leased vehicle, and there's a strong possibility I could show back up in 12 or 24 months. ;)

God bless you all, and have a wonderful and safe holiday season. Now off to find a decent Rav4 forum and start all over again. :rolleyes:

Peace/out :rockon:

- Bill

2. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Enjoy the RAV4, they are a great car and will serve you well.
    See you back here when the Prius is the right car for you. I've always said the Prius isn't for everyone.

3. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Good luck to ya Bill!

My ex GF loves here little Rav4. :)

4. jry423

jry423 Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    There are worse decisions you could make than a Rav. Enjoy it. :)