1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Forum Shuffle / New Moderator Added

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Danny, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Afternoon folks -

Just wanted to keep you updated in case things look different or move around a bit in the next few days. We've decided to move around some of the forums and reorganize a few things so that we won't have so many problems with threads being posted in the wrong forum and hopefully it'll also help with the flow of the site.

If you have any questions or further suggestions, please make them.

Also, we've added a new moderator to PriusChat - Cybele! As one of our original members she has a great deal of Prius knowledge and will be a lot of help keeping this boisterous crowd under control!

:)

2. jchu

jchu New Member

I was trying to think of something witty to say about making "THREAD KILLER" a moderator but can't; so Cybele congratulations on the Upgrade :party:

3. cybele

cybele New Member

4. RobertO

RobertO New Member

Cybele:

Congratulations!

Niced to have a lady on board as a Moderator. Especially one who can out-tech most of us!

Best wishes,

Bob

5. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    So, Bob, Dianne wasn't "lady enough" for you?! :?

6. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Danny, I like the reorg of the forums in the Forum Index. I think it will steer new visitors to PriusChat over to the forums they'd be most interested in.

(However, if you haven't made any changes to the forum index yet, and I'm just deluding myself that it's changed, please ignore. :) )

P.S. Good on Cybele! Your advice and steady demeanor has been a real asset around here -- glad to see you "official"!