1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Found the perfect floormats for the Prius' ivory interior...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by SW03ES, May 9, 2007.

1. SW03ES

SW03ES Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I mentioned some time ago that I had purchased a set of Lloyd Heavyweight floormats for my Lexus. Being as impressed with their quality as I was, I decided to purchase a set of Loyd Ultimats (the step down from the Heavyweights, the Heavyweights are extremely thick, almost like sheepskin mats, the Ultimats are more suited to the Prius, hell I probably would have gotten them for the Lexus now that I've seen them) for the Prius. Well I labored long and hard about the color. The OEM mats are very low pile and got EXTREMELY dirty almost immediately in the car. After 3 years they looked *Really* bad.

I finally decided on #730 Dark Brown II. They came today and I'm impressed! They contrast very well with the ivory interior and are very close to the metallic brown material of the dash front. These should wear MUCH better than the OEM mats. Check em out!

If you want to buy I reccomend www.carbytes.com. They had the best price (as much as $30 a set less than other retailers) and have the #730 color which is really rare. This really is the perfect color, its darker than it looks in the pictures.

The fit is exact and the mats are finished in a nice velour binding. They even utelize the OEM mat clips! Price was like $99 shipped, WELL worth the money.

Lloyd's site is www.lloydmats.com

I also included a picture of the OEM front mat, all the mats were horribly stained and this is with regular cleaning with a carpet shampooer.

Attached Files:

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I agree. It's very sharp!

3. freke70

freke70 Salesman

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I just bought the all weather mats for my 2005 prius. I hose them down to clean them! They were also only 89 dollars at my parts department.

4. SW03ES

SW03ES Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    We're going to get those for the winter, I have them for the Lexus (same mats, they just say "Lexus"). I like the feel of carpet under my feet though, so rubber mats only during the winter for me.