1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Four way flashers didn't slow him down

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by JimboPalmer, Oct 21, 2009.

1. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    US-49E is having 20 miles of road construction from Greenwood to Glendora, MS.

About 18 miles in, this morning, I am at a flagman, stopped waiting for oncoming traffic to arrive, so when they get past, it is our direction's turn. (pavement has been removed for last 6 miles, they are removing more ahead of me) I look in rear view mirror, car behind me is coming fast, so I turn on 4-way flashers. He changes lanes and blows by me, blows past flagman, drives down only lane, until he meets oncoming traffic. When I go by he is getting out of his car in the ditch about 10 feet below the road surface.

This evening, his car is still there, either he can't afford a tow truck, or the tow truck can't get to him in the road construction.

Some days it is not about being a Prius, some days it is about being an idiot.:popcorn:

2. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Some people cannot be saved from themselves. When that is the case, its best just to get out of their way.

3. nascrlvr

nascrlvr nascrlvr

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Jimbo.....'ya know.....there's no accounting for intelligence. My hubbie says "no good deed goes unpunished." So...there 'ya go!!!....I'm glad you're safe and the little Pri, too......