1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Free 1-Year XM Radio subscription

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by IsrAmeriPrius, Dec 31, 2004.

1. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I don't know if this special applies to the XM receivers that can be used in the Prius.

I just saw this on Ben's Bargain Center:

XM Radio people! Ends TONIGHT 12/31 (operators available until 2am EST, though it is scheduled to end at 12am). Call them at 1-800-967-2346 with the ID number on your receiver and ask to apply promotion code JCPXM2004 for free activation, free 1-year service.

It is valid for new accounts and as an addition to existing accounts.

2. outoftown

outoftown Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    This deal was not meant for Prius or even Toyota owners. I repeatedly tried to get this deal via phone but was thwarted by several customer service reps. However, I slipped through the cracks with my last request before the end of the year and got the following message today....

Dear Outoftown,

Thank you for contacting XM Satellite Radio.

We apologize for the delay in our response.

We have applied the promotion code XXXXXX to your radio ID XXXXXXX. The promotion is good for one free year of service.

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to send an additional email or you may contact a Listener Care Representative directly at 1-800-XM RADIO (800-967-2346). For commercial accounts please contact 1-888-689-2300 or email [email protected].

You can view and manage your account at http://www.xmradio.com/listenercare/listenercare.html
    Unfortunately, commercial accounts can not be viewed or managed via our website.

As always, visit our website at www.xmradio.com for all the latest news on XM Satellite Radio.

Our Listener Care Centers hours of operation are as follows:
    Monday-Saturday 6 AM - 2 AM ET
    Sunday 8 AM - 8 PM ET

Thank you,
    XXXX XXXXXXXXX
    XM's Listener Care Representative