1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Free Gran Turismo 4 Demo

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by jkash, Jun 3, 2004.

1. jkash

jkash Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
     Free Gran Turismo 4 Demo

We didn't expect to see a demo turn up yet for Gran Turismo 4, but Gaming Horizon learned today that Toyota is giving away free demo discs when you request a brochure on their official website.

The special editon Toyota Gran Turismo 4 demo disc features two tracks and two Toyota vehicle including the Prius. To obtain this demo disc, all you have to do is click the link at the bottom of this article and you will be brought to the product brochure form. You will ned to fill this out and at the end it will tell you if you qualifed for the Gran Turismo 4 DVD.

Jeff

2. eak354

eak354 Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    :cry: i tried signing up but Hawaii's not on their list of states. oh well, i'll just wait for the free download of the demo, or better yet, the game when it hits the shelves! :wink:

3. priuspostus

priuspostus New Member

I signed up. It said I would get a Gran Tourismo, and a couple of car brochures, including a Prius one. But it also said they were "Out of Stock" for everything!

4. Batavier

Batavier Member

Oh darn. Too bad they don't do something like that in Europe. I really love the GT series on PS2!!