1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

from Hummer H3 to Toyota Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Flying White Dutchman, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Flying White Dutchman

Flying White Dutchman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A

2. TravelBliss

TravelBliss It's worth the wait !!!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Seems that this is the trend!!!
    Heard that GM is looking to dump Hummer due to flopping sales...soon to be a thing of the past !!

3. MagneticGrayIndy

MagneticGrayIndy 06Prius;94M Miata;65Rambler770

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    personally... I think when people can afford to buy what they want (within reason of course), what people drive says a lot about them. For me, I've always felt driving a Hummer screams to the world "I don't give a $%^& about anyone but me...!" Sorry if this offends.. just my opinion.

So.. seriously. What made you make such a drastic change?? It's got to be more than the price of gas. This has to be a change of mindset, no?

4. removeum

removeum Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    :cool:It appears to be an 06, 07 or 08. The 04's and 05's did not have the hybrid badging near the front doors.

5. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Got to love the randomness of Youtube. I sometimes get stuck in cycles of looking at videos on youtube, I need to block it. ;)

6. boulder_bum

boulder_bum Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    A sinner sees the light! Hallelujah!

7. KandyRedCoi

KandyRedCoi S is for Super!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    personally went from H2-->EXT-->prius...wont ever look back until i need a truck then i turn to my good ol big diesel...currently holding fort on my bros driveway LOL

8. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Lots of SUV's and P/U trucks parked on driveways in our neighborhood. Our next door neighbor used to use their H2 to dropoff their kids to the bus stop one block away. Obviously that practice had stopped and they recently bought a small Hyundai for everyday use.

The closest Hummer dealership in our area had more smaller used cars in their lot than Hummers. Only the rich who can afford to feed these gas monsters will continue to drive them. Hybrids are very much in demand now.