1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Front End Mask

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Dan-Wolfe, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Dan-Wolfe

Dan-Wolfe Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I bought the front end mask and my friendly dealer installed it during a service at no cost. Looks great and I am delighted with it! But they didn't give me the instruction book that came with the mask.

Is there anyone out there with an instruction book who might be willing to scan theirs for me?

Many thanks in advance!

Dan Wolfe

2. berylrb

berylrb Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dan-Wolfe @ Jul 31 2006, 10:34 AM) [snapback]295104[/snapback]</div>
    Don't have a manual but would be more than willing to answer questions for you! As I recall the instructions were mainly about installing the fender well snaps, where to attach the tie downs under the hood, securing the flaps under/around the headlights, and how to cut out the section for the license plate.

I found it easiest to (left to right) do the snap first, headlight flaps, center around license plate, right snap, right flaps, then do the s-hooks and plastic hooks. Kind of doing the big stuff first and then the hooks.