1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

front seats different sizes?

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by tonia taffaro, Sep 20, 2012.

1. tonia taffaro

tonia taffaro Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    the driver seat and passenger seat seem to be 2 different sizes. the driver seat is very tight and curves a bit too much. kinda uncomfortable and creates achy neck and shoulders after an hour of driving. passenger seat much more comfortable. anyone else notice this difference?

2. Ashley7

Ashley7 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE
    Are you sure the achiness isn't just from driving versus riding? My neck and shoulders get sore during a long drive just from holding my arms up. And obviously that doesn't happen when I'm the passenger. Can't say I've noticed the seats being any different.

3. dellrio

dellrio Im pretty much awesome

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Everybody is shaped differently but I have not had any discomfort in the C. In my 2010 liftback i would have to stop every hour or so and stretch as my back would be in so much pain and discomfort. I have removed both seat and sat in them both - I am pretty sure they are exactly the same, just a mirror image of each other regarding mounting rails and electrical connectors.

4. orenji

orenji Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I'll have what he is having, LOL!