1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Frontier Toyota has cars

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by jkash, Sep 11, 2004.

1. jkash

jkash Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    When I came out of Trader Joe's a short time ago, a black Prius had just pulled in next to me. I commented on how much I liked his car. As the conversation continued, he told me he got his car at Frontier Toyota in Valencia, CA, and paid under MSRP. He only had a choice of package 9, (or whatever it is called now) and the black color. I did a little research and it appears the Frontier has two Prius available right now. I have no idea how much they cost, but though I would share the info with those of you still waiting, especially those of you in Southern Calif.

Here are the stock numbers:
    4DR SDN STOCK# 00152605 GREEN Call
    4DR SDN STOCK# 00154791 BLUE Call

Phone: (661) 255-7575
    Phone: (818) 367-2210
    http://www.frontiertoyota.com/index.asp

Good luck,

Jeff

2. macreative

macreative New Member

They sure do - but at $3,000 markup. - they say 10 days. Sounds shady to me.

Thanks for the update John! That was very kind of you!

3. Speedball

Speedball New Member

Regarding availablity ..... I looked all over the mainland US and found none available for immediate delivery, except for a few at $ 3k over MSRP..... At Longo Toyota in Los Angeles they quote 20 to 32 weeks delivery .... however, I contacted a dealer in Alaska last week ...... they had 3 cars, all 2005's, all arriving in a week with # 9 packages. I put a deposit on one yesterday, 9/18, the car arrives in Portland on 9/27, and will p/u within a few days at either a Seattle or Portland Dealership. Price paid .... MSRP..... $ 26,706 plus $ 199 doc fee.