1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FS: 04-05 Prius In Dash 6 Disc CD CHANGER

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Deyner, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Deyner

Deyner New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Hello,

If you arelooking to upgrade to the In Dash 6 Disc CD Changer I have one for sale that has been taking up space in my April 2005 Prius. Less weight=Better Mileage.

All kidding aside, My car is just over six months old, the changer works perfectly, is controllable with the steering wheel controls and according to member jayselle it installs easily. If you are local we can make it a project taking it out of mine and setting it up in yours.

The price on my MSRP sheet was $569 and that is what it will cost anyone if you decide to buy new from Toyota.

However, I am not looking to make my money back on this just trying to find a home for the changer with someone who will actually use it and at the same time give them a good, great, unbelievable deal compared to the dealer. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

BTW, I mention SoCal members but I will entertain offers from all areas, I just thought it would be easier to make the exchange if we were both local so there would be no shipping cost/hassles. I work in the westside and burbank areas.
    Also the reason I am offering this changer for sale is that I want to connect one of those devices that can control the Ipod, unfortunately that device uses the same connector as the Changer so it is either or and I am ready to make the switch. Good luck, please email or post offers thanks.

here is my email ignore the extra nospam words deynernospamATnospamprodigy.net

OK...NO takers. That's OK I wil keep the changer and I guess I'll just need to figure out where to put my Ipod controller. Some of these new ones seem to work with the MDPlayer input. Last call!
    Dec 23, 2005 I will remove this post. Thanks for looking.

Deyner