1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FS - 2004 Prius - White pkg 9 - SOLD

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by ardnhe, Jun 13, 2005.

1. ardnhe

ardnhe New Member

SOLD

2. Hybrid_Dave

Hybrid_Dave New Member

Re: For Sale - 2004 Prius - White pkg 9 - Atlanta, GA

I'm in the process of looking to buy one, but noticed that on lots here in Virginia, they're selling new '05s with those options for that price (pretty close by about 1 or 2 hundred)...I'm not bashing your post or price, just curious how you came to that figure. Is the resale value really that good on these? Thanks, and I hope you do get that price for it...who knows..if it's worth it for me, I might be contacting you next week about it. :D

Dave.

3. Hybrid_Dave

Hybrid_Dave New Member

Nevermind, I'm an idiot...I had #6 in my head for some reason, and realized you have a #9....I might contact you on this indeed next week then....feel free to virtually internet slap me in the face for my mistake :p

4. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    A package #9 in the '04 model year is the same as a package #6 in the '05 model year.

That price is way way too high in this market. If he can be haggled down by about $3-4k it would be a good purchase. Otherwise you're right, these cars are available in a matter of days to weeks in most markets at or below MSRP brand new.

5. Hybrid_Dave

Hybrid_Dave New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco\";p=\"98151)</div>
    You know, I was just reading the other post on here about Pocohonta selling his '04 #9 and someone else pointed that out...thanks for relaying that...so I guess I would be better off with a '05 #6 new...so it is.

Dave.

6. Ray Moore

Ray Moore Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    A 2004 pkg 9 is the same as a 2005 pkg 6.

A friend of mine bought one this weekend with 8000 miles on it for the new price. He new he could wait or search a little harder and did it anyway.

He still has a new one on order and will soon own two.

The day we bought our second one, there was a used one of the same package that sold used with 17000 miles on it for 1200$ more than we paid for our new one.

7. ardnhe

ardnhe New Member

Hi All,

Decided to list the Prius on Autotrader, here's the link:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=184374936

Asking price is $26,300 obo

I came up with this price given the KBB price and that very few fully loaded Prius's are available in the Atlanta area. Thanks for looking.

8. Hybrid_Dave

Hybrid_Dave New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ardnhe\";p=\"99224)</div>
    Well hey, either way, it's a great looking Prius with a lot of good options. I hope you can get what you're asking for it. If I was in a desperate position with no other options around, I'd buy it. Good luck with the sale. I hear it is hard to find one in Atlanta without waiting a while.

Dave.

9. ardnhe

ardnhe New Member

Re: FS - 2004 Prius - White pkg 9 - Atlanta, GA

SOLD