1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FS: 2005 Pkg #6 (Nav, Bluetooth, Smart Key, etc) in Minot, ND

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Oinos, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Oinos

Oinos New Member

I'm selling my 2005 Prius. It is beige in color (dustwood pearl, or something like that) and has 8,000 miles on it. It's fully loaded with Nav system, Bluetooth, JBL Speakers, six disc changer, etc.

I just don't drive it enough to get any decent mileage out of it. In the summer I'm on the motorcycle, and in the winter I'm in my Jeep. The Prius has never been out of the garage when the temp has dropped below 10 degrees (yes, I baby it), so it basically spends three months in the garage in the winter.

I'd like to get $18,500 for it.

Thanks.

-O

update: I realized I left my email address out when posting. [email protected]

2. aggriffin3

aggriffin3 New Member

Do you still have the car for sale?

Newkie

3. Oinos

Oinos New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Newkie @ Nov 11 2007, 12:32 AM) [snapback]537878[/snapback]</div>
    Yes. If you're interested, I can be reached at [email protected].

4. aggriffin3

aggriffin3 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oinos @ Nov 13 2007, 11:44 AM) [snapback]538919[/snapback]</div>
    I have sent a couple of emails this week, have you recieved them? I am interested in the car, and need more info.

email me at [email protected] if you didnt get the emails.

Thanks

Newkie

5. aggriffin3

aggriffin3 New Member

Check your pm, I sent a message.
    Thanks

Newkie