1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FS: 2006 Prius Package #8 (Seattle, WA)

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by shikataganai, Aug 10, 2013.

1. shikataganai

shikataganai Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    For sale:

2006 Toyota Prius Package #8. 120,3xx miles on the odometer, located in Seattle, WA. Unbranded (i.e., non-salvage) title with a single lien (Toyota Financial Services).

This ex-CPO Prius was bought by my wife and I in 2010, and we'd continue to drive it happily for years more except that we've decided to replace it with a Nissan LEAF.

The Prius is the top-of-the-line Package #8 spec, with the following extra options over the model's basic Hybrid Synergy Drive goodness:

As can be seen in the photos, the car is in very good condition, freshly washed and waxed. The exterior is Driftwood Pearl, and the interior is Bisque Leather.

Rated MPGs, revised in 2008, are 48 MPG in the city, 45 on the highway, and 46 combined, and we have routinely matched or even exceeded those figures. The last oil change was about 5,000 miles ago with Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy 0W-20 and a PureONE oil filter, and the oil pan is fitted with a Fumoto valve for convenience. All tires are in good condition, are of the same brand and model (Continental Procontact), and two of them are indeed new as of this past spring. I've replaced both of the HID headlamp bulbs over the past two years so they should be good to go for several more years from this point.

The car runs well with no CELs and no mechanical issues whatsoever. There's a deep scratch in the passenger side kick panel that I touched up and there are several small cracks on the driver's side mirror housing, but otherwise the exterior is in quite good condition. The interior is also in good condition, with only mild wear on the driver's seat side bolsters and a few errant tire marks from my bicycle's tires accrued over the years.

Two last extras visible in the photos are the trailer hitch, used solely for hooking up my bike rack (the hitch is included but the rack is not included in this sale), and the Grumpy Cat vinyl window decal (included in this sale for no extra cost!).

Please PM me with any questions you may have or to set up an appointment to see and test drive the Prius.

Photos below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. xpcman

xpcman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
  3. shikataganai

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ah, that is crucial missing info, true. We're asking $10,500 to start.

4. shikataganai

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Price reduced to $9,999

5. SageBrush

SageBrush Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    If I was Prius shopping and in your area I would buy this car in a heartbeat.

What is grumpy cat saying ? I cannot read the small print

6. shikataganai

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    "Grumpy Cat hates your stick figure family"

:LOL:

SageBrush likes this.
  7. shikataganai

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Price dropped to $9,500 to better approximate Edmunds private party value. Several interested Seattlelites waiting to see the car, and one who has driven it and is debating getting a PPI.

August 14 update: pending sale!