1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale FS: 2008 Prius Package 6 near Philadelphia - $13,750

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by strider5, Aug 25, 2012.

1. strider5

strider5 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I am selling my Prius. It is a 2008 with every option offered that year (package 6) and it is GRAY. I am the original owner.

The following are the major features:
    • Gray Leather seats and interior
    • Navigation
    • Smart Key
    • Xenon HID headlights
    • 3M medium tint on all windows except front windshield
    • JBL sound system with 6-disc MP3 and ipod aux jack
    • Bluetooth
    • Rear camera
    • 3M medium tint on all windows except front windshield
    • 83,000 miles
    I have meticulously maintained it. I have run only Mobil-1 SuperSyn fully synthetic oil since about 10,000 miles. I have replaced the engine and cabin air filters. In the past year I replaced the factory 12V battery with an Optima Yellow-Top battery, and replaced both Xenon headlamps. The car has Michelin Primacy MXV4 tires. The rear tires are in great shape, but the fronts should be replaced in 5-10,000 more miles.

I have maintained the exterior with Zaino polymer sealant, and for the most part the paint looks really excellent. My kids have added a couple small scratches on the driver side getting their bikes out of the garage, and the front has the expected amount of small gravel pits from commuting 80,000 miles.

I get an average of 46 MPG currently, and I can still average over 50 MPG during the Spring and Fall.

I'm about to buy a new car and basically the dealer wants to screw me on the trade, so I'm hoping to hook up someone here with a nice car at a nice price. $13,750 firm. This is well below Kelley Bluebook.

Contact me by email: unixguy (at) gmail.com

2. strider5

strider5 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius